- 3 Ways a Digital Partnership with Digital Marketing and SEO Services Can Make a Big Difference to your Business
- A Look into the Different Aspects of IT Strategies for a Business
- How VoIP Telephone Systems Can Cut Business Costs
- Benefits Of Purchasing Replica Watches
- What can parent control app do for you?
K3b – is the CD/DVD Kreator package for Linux which is optimized for KDE . K3b is licensed under the GPL. K3b 1.66.0 comes with a bunch of bug fixes to the internal job classes and some small GUI fixes. There are still many open issues with the GUI which needs fixing. So 1.66.0 is only a testing release, not intended for production work. The k3b is embedded with KDE 4.2.
You can download the tarball for 1.66.0 from here.
- Make sure that you have logged in as root
- Download the tar ball for 1.6.0 from the above link provided and extract it
# tar -xjvf k3b-1.0.tar.bz2
- change to the created directory
# cd k3b-1.66.0
- Configure the source
- Begin the compilation
- And finally if the command above did not show any errors install K3b using the command below
# su -c “make install”
Now you may start K3b from the KMenu (Multimedia section) or run it from a shell or the Alt-F2 menu via ‘k3b’ .
Ref : k3b.plainblack.com
POST YOUR COMMENTS (Cancel)