- When should you choose a Glossy Laptop Screen?
- Why Make Custom Software and Not Buy an Off-The-Shelf Software?
- Pros and Cons of Guest Blogging!
- 3 Ways a Digital Partnership with Digital Marketing and SEO Services Can Make a Big Difference to your Business
- A Look into the Different Aspects of IT Strategies for a Business
Windows has finally launched its latest update of operating system that is the windows 10. The update is having some extra ordinary features and customisation system. However PC’s with low configuration will be having some problems running the OS however the minimum requirement is 1 / 2 GB ram 1 GHZ processor and 16/20 GBRead more
Click Start, Run and type CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2, and click Ok. Select the user account from the list (the account to which you want to automatically logon). Uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer option, and click Ok. Type the user account password and complete the process. For Windows XP Home, don’t tryRead more