- When should you choose a Glossy Laptop Screen?
- Why Make Custom Software and Not Buy an Off-The-Shelf Software?
- Pros and Cons of Guest Blogging!
- 3 Ways a Digital Partnership with Digital Marketing and SEO Services Can Make a Big Difference to your Business
- A Look into the Different Aspects of IT Strategies for a Business
You can use .htaccess to disable gzip output if your website is running under a lightspeed server.
Open .htacess file and append following lines.
php_flag zlib.output_compression Off
RewriteRule . – [E=no-gzip:1]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1 [E=no-gzip:1]
POST YOUR COMMENTS (Cancel)