- When should you choose a Glossy Laptop Screen?
- Why Make Custom Software and Not Buy an Off-The-Shelf Software?
- Pros and Cons of Guest Blogging!
- 3 Ways a Digital Partnership with Digital Marketing and SEO Services Can Make a Big Difference to your Business
- A Look into the Different Aspects of IT Strategies for a Business
Hi all, here’s my new post. This time with MS Office ‘03
I was happened to read about an Easter egg in outlook 2000 and I tried the same in OE 2003, but it didn’t work. Though it didn’t I found a way to rearrange the menu’s in OE 2003. Here’s how
- Open Outlook 2003. [ you can do this on word, excel, power point, access, InfoPath and publisher ]
- Hold down the keys Ctrl & Alt.
- Press on any of the menu item. [g.: press on the “File” menu]
- You can see a ‘+’ sign along with the mouse pointer now.
- Drag and drop it to a blank space anywhere on top of the page. [e.g. Drag the file menu and drop it right next to the “help”]
- You can see the replica of the file menu next to the “help” [E.g. Two file menus on the same page!]
- If you want to remove the same, press and hold the Alt key then click on the menu which you want to remove, and drag it towards the middle of the screen.
- You can notice a “cross” mark on the pointer.
- Now release the pointer.
POST YOUR COMMENTS (Cancel)