- When should you choose a Glossy Laptop Screen?
- Why Make Custom Software and Not Buy an Off-The-Shelf Software?
- Pros and Cons of Guest Blogging!
- 3 Ways a Digital Partnership with Digital Marketing and SEO Services Can Make a Big Difference to your Business
- A Look into the Different Aspects of IT Strategies for a Business
NAT ( network-address-translation ) with iptables helps us in how to select the packets we want to mangle. We can easily configure NAT on a OpenVZ VPS by following the below steps. Lets first consider a VPS in which NAT is not enabled. Trying to POSTROUTE from VPS throws you errors. iptables -t nat -ARead more
You can use .htaccess to disable gzip output if your website is running under a lightspeed server. Open .htacess file and append following lines. php_flag zlib.output_compression Off RewriteEngine On RewriteRule . – [E=no-gzip:1] RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1 [E=no-gzip:1]Read more
There are several situations where you need to confirm whether your Linux OS installed is 32bit or 64bit. People normally use uname -a to find it. But the following command will tell you exactly the machine architecture. getconf LONG_BIT getconf utility shall conform to the Base Definitions volume of IEEE Std 1003.1-2001, Section 12.2,Read more