- When should you choose a Glossy Laptop Screen?
- Why Make Custom Software and Not Buy an Off-The-Shelf Software?
- Pros and Cons of Guest Blogging!
- 3 Ways a Digital Partnership with Digital Marketing and SEO Services Can Make a Big Difference to your Business
- A Look into the Different Aspects of IT Strategies for a Business
Linuxenable NAT for iptables
NAT ( network-address-translation ) with iptables helps us in how to select the packets we want to mangle. We can easily configure NAT on a OpenVZ VPS by following the below steps. Lets first consider a VPS in which NAT is not enabled. Trying to POSTROUTE from VPS throws you errors. iptables -t nat -ARead more